Wednesday, August 10, 2011

What A Difference.

     In a mood I mean. Last night I was feeling so low and then today I am feeling much better. A few friends called and txted to inquire as to how I was and yea I admit it it felt nice. I am the kind of person who adores her friends. I love them dearly. I would shout it out to the world, so here goes:  I LOVE YOU MY DEAR FRIENDS!!!!  hehehehe  yep me a silly girl but I so need them more than they will ever know. This can make it hard for them sometimes as I get a bit more "Mary" on them , believe it or not they know what I mean, bless them.
     No real issues today, the day was pretty boring. Busy but status quo. I guess the funniest thing that happened to me was that I went to the gym early this morning, came home, showered, then proceeded to fall asleep with my hair in a towel. Woke up at 9:30 and freaked and got ready for work in like 10 minutes.  I think tomorrow I may try to wear a bra. The bottom strap goes across the very top of the tattoo and I don't want to rub the ink but it will be 4 days so it should be okay. Oh God does it itch, I want to find a tree and do my best grizzly imitation and scratch my back but no can do. So today while Bennie was training a few new folk I walk in , we have polite conversation then I stand up and ask him to smack me in the back. He looked at me like WTF are you asking but he did it and oh it felt sooooooo good. It's healing nicely and I will take a nice pic of the entire piece when it's healed.   So that's it my friends no real blog again tonight. I did find a story I wrote a few years ago, a bit of an adult tale , maybe just maybe I might post it up if I'm feeling saucy tomorrow, hehe
     Here is a song by Pink that is so great, because I will always be not the norm, have some fun and just be yourself!! The video is just fun, that's the word I'd pick, So enjoy peeps and until next time ciao...




No comments:

Post a Comment