Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A little concerned.

Well it's been two weeks and although my new ink is healing in of itself the area around it and one little spot in it is being pimpled out!! I am not happy. This has never happened to me before and the fact that it's around my fairy that is 2 years old is a bit worrisome to me. I am beginning to wonder if I am developing a latex allergy or perhaps something in the gloves she wore is reacting to my skin. The one closest to the top really hurts. I am taking aspirin in case there is an infection. I am thinking I may have to go get some antibiotics to clear this up...and in case you are wondering yes I still am getting my other fairies done within the year. It could just be bad timing that it happened the same time I got my new ink. 99.7% of my ink is all nice and mellow same as always within 2 weeks but I want to get this cleared up. NOW!! Not like I am aggravating it with any straps because I haven't worn a bra since I had it done  hehehe  yep girls have been free range all this time.
Has anyone had this happen to them I would love to know or even if you know anyone this has happened to. Let me know please. Well just was a quick vent as I need to make cards for two people at work who are leaving this Friday. So good night all and will be back real soon.  Ciao for now..

No comments:

Post a Comment