Sunday, August 21, 2011

Vicodin Dreams

Well my dears, it seems that I was right to go to the doctors. I have an infection on my back. Ewwww and gross and can you say hurts like hell? It started last week with little pimples and all of a sudden an outbreak of mini boils, WTF?? I shower every day so how the hell did this start?  The one in particular that is the problem is a boil that got infected. The skin is hot and hard which normally is a good thing (wink wink  lol) but in this case not so much. The area is no longer the dime size it was and is about 3 inches around. The doctor was debating lancing it but opted not to especially when he heard the intake of breath I had when he just went close to it. So instead I got a shot of antibiotics and a prescription for more. I am still running a fever, 101 to be exact. I feel nauseous and the pain I feel is what I imagine being stabbed would feel like. For this the nice doctor gave me the pain killer vicodin.  I am not a pill popper but this time I will make the exception as the pain is really bad. I am hoping this will clear up sooner than later. I will be on antibiotics for 10 days. The one thing he told me was that it had nothing to do with my new ink. I was quite relived about that. The ink is fine actually and healed nicely.   So for now it's warm compresses and drugs for me. I will be back to write more but I actually feel a bit sick to my stomach right now. It comes and goes so fast, quite annoying as you can imagine. So until next time peeps ....ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment