Thursday, August 25, 2011

Life - You Really Must Laugh

     I was sitting here laughing to myself at just the way the day can play out sometimes. As my last post stated I am feeling quite empowered as of late! I love my friends and I enjoy my job. My creeping grunge of an infection is finally subsiding where I now can make it through the day without a vicodin to kill the pain. Great news indeed! Today started well enough, played a new game on facebook called "Words with Friends' and am currently playing with 2 friends right now. Had to go into work early but no biggie as I'm usually early anyway. Then BAM!!! get email from Hubby, bad news that could end in a very bad situation, no resolution anytime soon so that on top of personal issues I will be taking care of soon just made for an interesting day. BUT..you have to smile, you have to deal with issues you can, worry about the ones that need worrying and wait to see what unfolds. Life is interesting and no one said it would be easy but if you do it right it is worth it!!  My facebook status right now is:
 "Life can indeed throw you curveballs and I have found by dealing with them as not to get hit, you find yourself dancing!!"   Well my Aunt likes it at least. LOL  I found myself getting into a hole I was digging and the farther down I went the more I was isolating myself and pushing those I love away from me. Oh everyone has been lovely telling me all is fine but I can tell I am getting a bit over the top and even if I am reading into things then the reason is all the more my issue that I need to correct.  Thank the Gods my friends are tough enough to handle an 'ole bird " like me? :-D
     So as I said to someone today, I have lost 25 pounds and those are the needy bad pounds that Iwas adding to myself. I am ridding myself of these and will emerge a much more pleasant me. Oh I'm still funny as shit!!LOL  Lately though I have had a much shorter fuse than I usually do. Perhaps it's because my job is now in management and I have to deal with things that really impact my reps positions. It's been 5 months but I have never been in management before and I am finding that I enjoy it very much but there is a line you walk that is sometimes a bit opaque. So I am more stressed than before.  Life is changing that's for sure. I mean my Dad is dating and I'm getting my bills in order, I make decisions at work now, and ....oh damn!!...I...HAVE...BECOME...AN...ADULT!!!   Well it was bound to happen sometime and you know what?  As an adult I relish playtime even more. You really are never too old to have a happy childhood.  So there ya have it peeps. My observation as the "Fool On The Hill".  Enjoy it all, everyday if possible. Until next time my lovlies.......Carry On! x

Little added bonus: 

No comments:

Post a Comment