Thursday, August 11, 2011

Well

     As it happens it looks like my trip to England will be postponed until 2013 instead of 2012. Yes I am disappointd but in reality it's not a bad thing, it will give me more time to save and more time to get myself as fit as I want to be. I'm mean Merry Ole' England is a walking kind of town. Also my friends there have a busy schedule and the last thing I want to do is impose but yes I want to spend time with them so seems the next year will be better for that. It happens and I wish I had the kind of bank account that allowed to to journey out when ever I wanted, man would my passport be filled! LOL I would visit them in England then Italy and France, Greece also. Then shoot over to my friends in Oz. Okay lets just say Europe and be done with it!! LOL 
     I am still antsy since I got my ink. It's a adrenaline rush and a turn on and I NEED MORE of the same.  I refuse to stay stagnent. Work is of course something I need to do but I have been getting lax at home. There is so much I want to do there so now it's time to do it! I told my hubby that I want to go away for a few days for his birthday in September. I also have plans to build myself a better vanity desk in the basement bathroom. I can have the wood cut at Lowes then just a few nails. I have the covering for it already, very feminine looing material to make the top and skirt. Cover with glass to keep clean add small stool and thre you have it. No it's not Ethan Allen furniture but it wil serve its purpose and give me a place to actually sit and put on my make-up. Yep cool weather is coming and I'm getting more & more motivated. These little legs of mine will be running al over the place. Starting on my Autumn and halloween cards this weekend as well.
     More I think on it, I WILL post my adult story, hey we ae al adults and I'll put a disclaimer just in case. LOL Those of you who have read my work, you know what to expect, those of you who haven't, well just get the cold showers ready. hahaha
     Until tonight my dears....peace out

No comments:

Post a Comment