Thursday, June 21, 2012

What The Heck Was I Worried About

     Well peeps the temporary bridge is in and it feels a little weird I admit. My dentist is fabulous and i had not one iota of pain the entire process, just a LONG process it was. I was there at 7AM in the chair by 10 after and left the office at 10:20AM. I couldn't for the life of me feel the right side of my face. I looked ridiculas as half my face was falling down. By the time I got to work it started to loosen up but still wasn't moving.  I am looking forward to the permanent bridge that I will get on July 19th. This temporary one is not perfect and one of the teeth look a bit odd. Now me being me I took a photo of me to which my hubs called me a chipmonk as my fae was swollen (I know hard to tell with my face)  I love smiling and seeing teeth though instead of spaces.  I will get one on the other side next year and then have my perfect smile back!!   I have a pic , of course I have a pic it's me!! Hello!!! haahhaha  Here you are:
I know it looks so stupid, D'OH!!   
      So it's almost the weekend and I am debating heading out to NY. I want to go to Manhattan ("the city") and try to see Harvey on Broadway and or any show on Broadway. I love theater and the last show I saw was  Godspell in February and before that was La Cage A Folles, both treasured memories. I used to go to the theater al the time. I miss it so much. 
      I am really not going to have a long blog tonight apparently as I really have nothing very interesting. I'm such a bore!! Tomorrow is the Hot Dog Olympics at work so I'm sure tomorrow night's blog will be better  LOL   so until then Ciao For Now.


No comments:

Post a Comment