Monday, June 11, 2012

Welcome To My Mind, Watch Your Step

Hey peeps, I must say I am still kind of settling in and I am having stomach cramps. I do want to say though, that as I knew I could, my friends all came through and helped me smile today. I hate not smiling for my friends, they deserve my best. So the day is ending much better than it began. Aside from tummy issues I am feeling pretty much right as rain.  I really have been so busy at work, & nothing really is jumping out at me to put pen to paper tonight.  On my other blog I put a pic of a lovely nude larger lady. Her breasts are large and inviting and I wish I looked more like her. My tummy has gone down but my top has also. Luckily it is the same as it was back in February so hopefully the weight will come off in other places.  So tonight I am putting up a poem I wrote, well back in February  LOL   Good month I guess :-D
Its not dirty but its feelings and ones that I hope we all have. 


I come to you, always a bit shy in my wants
I know they are obvious, and I act on them
Yet I want to unleash inner demons and desires
I want to engulf you, and you devour me!

I feel that my offering is slightly lacking,
I wish my breasts were rounder and softer,
My belly a bit smaller yet you look at me,
I see your desire rising and you accept me as I am
You make me feel my imperfections are perfect
A rare gift for certain

I want you inside me, I want to taste you,
To bring out your animal needs then to hold you
in comfortable silence and the caring that only
for that moment we two share

I await you like the flowers await a warm spring rain
You bring me to bloom with an intensity that rivals any prior to you
I feel comfort, and caring, along with laughter and fun

Go dark & deep, use me to your needs
Then gently take your fill
One body ending at the start of the other
building to a climax like never before and never after

Your mark is there and worn willingly
You never asked for it to be placed there
I would never assume so much as to make an unwarrented claim
it is unwritten and understood. The reality is a treasured exhistance
and the moments like this are intoxicating,
Laying calm in the background
until allowed to rise again

     Well there ya have it, makes no sense you say?  Well hello I'm Mary, have we met?  Bwahahaha  I often make no sense to anyone but myself ;-)  I write of dreams and romance and sex and play and exploring, and new adventures and pretty much anything that comes into my head.
     I realize tonight I am a bit bizarre but I embrace the "un normal" As I have been told I am indeed a Nutter lady! :-D    So until next time (and a more benign blog) I say Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment