Tuesday, June 26, 2012

My POV

     I have to vent right off the bat as at this moment I as so angry i could spit. Look I am not perfect and I mess up BUT I alwasy try to do my best at work, I listen, get things doen fast and help if something needs it but tonight, a lady calls is to ask about her spouse's pension and other thing as he had just passed away 4 day prior. We get them to the people they need to and if not we need to find somesome else to help in the meantime. Well its was after hours and the person who would normally have taken this was gone already but others were there. Lonf story short (too late LOL)  they refused to take the call. Against policy. I was furious so now this poor woman has to wait another day to get a call back. Come on people, can ya try to help a little. I hate when others are not willing to help out in a situation especially one like this. There is a bit more to it but I am not at liberty to say. Suffice that it was not right in ANY aspect as far as I am concerned.  You know it's funny, if I was as diligent as I am with this in everything I did, I would be on top of the world instead of hiking up the side of it :-D
     Whew I had to get that off my chest, thanks :-)  Otherwise it's been a great day, I was so busy here and the time flew by and I like feeling that I accomplished something. The day though was picture book perfect, the weather was just gorgeous and humidity was low so we all teased that we wanted to have school outside today. LOL  I did go out at my lunchtime to read my kindle. Oh man, those 50 Shade of Grey books.  I got my friend started on them too and she wrote she can't put it down its so good. I can't either, its just such a great mix of sex, and intrigue (although its easily guessed intrigue), and wealth and yachts and S&M and Europe and family. I just immerse myself in them. I admit I am very arroused when reading and that is good and bad LOL  My mind wanders to delicious things that I have done and now things I want to do!! hehehe men give it to your ladies to read, and ladies go read it!!
     Well I wore my new dress today and everyone was complimenting me and I admit I felt pretty. Look I am who I am, short and fat and I am so cool with that but I noticed that my tummy looks so much flatter than it used to and even though this dress is snug on my I didn't feel like I was huge in it. Unfortunaltey due to the fact that I wore a shrug (short jacket for those not knowing) with it since I dont like going sleeveless at work you couldnt see where I have an actual waist starting. LOL I am also short, so the dress is a maxi dress on me where I am thinking it should be just above the ankle on normal height people :-D 
    You know what else? I am finding I like so many more things now. I like wearing my seatbelt and not having it slice into my neck as much as it used to, I like having room between me and my steering wheel (again a short leg issue - sheesh!)  I am not sure I will ever say I like going to the gym but I don't hate it so that's a good thing. I had forgotten how much I liked the taste of raw veg, my new favorite is green pepper slices and hummas. I like my knee not hurting me anymore, although I am still cautious about it on stairs and speaking of I like taking them instead of the elevator at work.  I am not about to run marathons and I still get out of breath walking to much but this too shall pass, each day, more and more, and I LIKE ME!! To be able to say that amd mean it is the best feeling. Wow too much self love there Mary back up!! I know, I heard you all think it. wink wink
Well I like you all too!! I like that you take your time out of your day(s) to come read my blog. I like that you leave comments and share your thoughts with me. Come and tell me what you like or don't like, I am interested. 
     Well peeps, until I have one topic to discuss, I am going to keep this short and sweet like me ;-) so I will say as I always do, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment