Sunday, June 10, 2012

Let's Wrap This Up, Shall We?

     Today was a good day after a volatile night on Saturday. I had an argument at home and my feelings got very hurt. I know that I don't have the high paying job of some but I'm good at what I do and they like me and to hear I should not consider it as anything major it hurts. I'm paraphrasing as I don't want to bore anyone but please don't ever tell anyone what they do for a job is not important because they are working and in this day and age here in the US that alone is great news. Too many out of work to snub ANY position.   ANYWAY......
     On to better things, I think my biggest fun is that I am off this week from Wednesday on. I so need this break. I was going to go to NY but I think I am going to stay home and do some things around the house since I will be alone and not have to work around anyone. By that I mean I can clean what I want when I want, I get so much more accomplished this way. I am very much a "if we haven't used it in 3 years we don't need it" kind of person and out it goes. I will do a day trip up to the mountains for some clean air LOL 
     Today was a good day though. I got up early and went to the gym, finally worked on my closet, man I need clothes  lol, and then we went out for frozen yogurt. Was so yummy and tonight I am very settled in front of the television. Right now it's the Tony Awards ( I so love the theater) at  9 it goes to the season premiere of True Blood and then at 10 is the season Finale of Mad Men.  I have my bag of 98% fat free popcorn all ready. LOL
     Not a lot went on this weekend really so I am going to keep this one short, so go read all the older blogs you may have missed. There are some good ones from Memorial day weekend  hahahahaha
Take care all of you and of course Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment