Saturday, June 9, 2012

Saturday In The Park

Well peeps I am writing one of those rare daytime postings. Lol. This morning hubs and I were late risers and I wanted one thing....coffee! Now I am indeed a tea gal but for some reason in the morning I want coffee. I am out of my Keurig K cups so off I went to Dunkin Donuts for some caffeine. It is a new store and from the line in front, one would assume they were giving everything away free. Well I was in line and this very large woman came up behind me. She bumped into me and said "pardon" as I looked and replied no worries I had to look at her more. Not for her size ( she may have been a few sizes larger than me ) but she was very pretty! There were some younger girls nearby who were looking at her and I and were snickering. These little annoyances could not see the beauty of another human who looked different from them. Sad!! We made chit chat as often happens on line. She complimented my hair and as we chatted she said here comes my fiancée. Well peeps this God of a man walked up (think David Beckham) It was great to see the young pups starring at him and I'm sure wondering why he was with her! I can answer that. She was very pretty yes but she was also nice. Her man smiled as if knowing what I was thinking. He went so far to say "too bad I was married" (guess he saw my ring) that he had a friend he would find me interesting he was sure. There names are Suzanne and Brian. They're getting married in November. The lines were long remember we chatted a little more then I got my coffee and said my good-byes. I was so happy to see and meet a couple that society probably would not understand. A beautiful man and a fat woman. A couple who see with their hearts not only with their eyes. I just wanted to write this to remind people that we all like to look at pretty things but what we consider pretty is a very personal choice and should never be put upon by what others think. How wonderful to be a free thinker, kudos to all who are!

No comments:

Post a Comment