Monday, June 18, 2012

NUMBER 300 - Whoop Whoop!!!

     I can't believe it, with yesterday's blog I hit my 300th post, wow!! Thank you all so much for staying with me and reading all my boring posts hoping for the few not so boring ones :-)
     Well happy Monday one & all and you know as Monday's go this was a good one. Lots going on at work, with those there and it mirrors some of my friends outside of work. I hope it all works out for all of them. I'm not saying whats going on as I do respect privacy. I feel good as today was 100% back on track for me food wise, tomorrow is the gym. I had a grilled chicken salad for dinner and just finished it so I will not be hungry when I get home tonight. It was good and cost so much less since I made my own. What I spent buying the groceries to prepare my salad was less than the cost of one ordered in to work AND I will get at least 2 dinners and 1 lunch out of it. Now we all know that one good day of eating does not make for many accolaides BUT I'm not looking for them. It is a statement that I am reporting, I am keeping my promise to myself.  I was speaking to a good friend today who was very encouraging with out even trying to be, and number one what he said he would do if I didn't stay on track was enough to keep me honest again, but moreover, his soft words of encouragement, saying I looked good and I've worked hard; made me feel revived so to speak. I get encouragement from the hubs of course but he isn't always as strict as I need him to be. When I am dead serious (not fudging for special occasions I mean) I get very regimented. it's almost like a boot camp and I do not deviate from what I have planned out, I need this, I always needed a firm hand to guide me along and this is no different. One major difference today,  is that I am drinking ALL my water. I already see that change, meaning that I have gone to the bathroom 7 times today. In the past few weeks if I went there 2x a day it was a lot, so this is a good thing. Plus I'm getting excersise just going to the bathroom as it's on the other side of my floor. ( I am sure you are so interested in this! LOL)
     Hey!!  I spoke to Jo-Ann today, and we may be meeting up within the month, I would love to meet her. She isnt really doing anything for her weight right now and was telling me that she is going to have gastric bypass done in 3 months. She has had tests in apprehension of this. Apparently you also need to go to counseling for a little bit. They want to make sure you are sound and know the risks she told me. Makes sense. I personally don't want to do it, I could though,  as anyone with 100 pounds to lose or more can, but I'd rather do it slower and with out the complications this type of surgery could have. I do not have any medical issues that would warrent it, I mean my heart is good, BP is good (with BP med for now, Dr. is sure next year I won't need it - I hope I hope), no other health conditions. So I'm doing it the slow way.  Jo-Ann informed me that she has had 2 heart attacks, which I never knew about. She said she hates to admit it since she is do heavy but I told her she could tell me anything. She may actually be the ony one who nows my weight. LOL  At her heaviest she weighed in at 446 pounds and she is now 422 at 5'6.5" tall. So she thought long and hard and decided that for her the risk,the surgery was worth it, and her docs I am assuming are in accord. I wish her all the best luck ever!! I know she will then lose weight so much faster than me even though she weighs more than I do, and I told her I hope she buys some cool outfits that I can buy from her when they get too big.  She thought that was thr funniest thing and it was nice to hear her laugh as the conversation had gotten quite serious. I wish I was her height, 6 1/2 more inches would make a big difference in how my weight shows on me. I am a shorty though and to be honest I kind of like it! As for Jo-Ann, I am sending her all the positive energy I can and want this to work well and safely for her!!     

Switching gears here:
     I am curious as to what you all think.  On my other blog I re-blogged a post that said to send me 1(+) creepy compliments in my ask box anonomously.  All in good fun and I know there will be some odd ones.  Later this afternoon though, I received not a compliment but a statement, and a rather vulgar one at that. Now those of you that know me, know I don't get ruffled and it takes a lot to shock me. I have no problem with sex talk or innuendo from anyone, I rather enjoy the saucy banter BUT this one was more than the usual "I want to Fook you, this was very blunt. So of course I answered this ANON publically on my page with my usual sarcasm. I was told not even to anser it but I had to, you see it was like a challenge to show that I was not thrown off by this. I wasn't and I responded and got a high five from my manager in what I said!!  I love sex , and as long as you agree with your partner, I say do whatever you want, I dont care if you make popcicles of your bodily fluids, but I tell you if this person was trying to shock me.......nope - ain't happening....buzzzzz.. thank for playing , here is a copy of the home game, off with you.  I guess I was just wondering your take on what they did, maybe I dont let things that should shock me, shock me enough.  LOL
     Well peeps, what's coming the next few blogs. The summer Solstice is coming up and you know I will have something to say about that. HAHAHAHA Lots more too but I will not tell now, as I dont want to give away my upcoming blog ideas. I will though say, as always, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment