Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Hump Day Hizzah!!

     So I start my mini vacation and I find myself waking up at 5AM  WTF?? So I decided to head over to the gym. I'm back of track and not a moment too soon. My muscles are letting me know I have been bad in taking care of them.  I finished and showered then chatted with a friend for a while and then my day needed to start, so off to the shower I went.  I went and got my PLants and THEY are pink  LOL (bit of a joke there for someone) I went and got dinner and also bought some whipped cream vodka and as good as it is I still fall back on my rum and coke, I have had some lovely cocktails in the last year but I don't have the ingredients at hand but rum is always there :-)
     I write things, this blog, short stories, poems and I found one I wrote a while it was raining. Now I am going to post it here as today was actually very non eventful, hope you like it. I will be back tomorrow and I have a few things planned for you guys. 

RAIN

Crystal raindrops fall down my window
tracing patterns of eclectic beauty.
For a moment my vision is blurred,
thoughts run together in my mind,
Crazy thoughts....a desired madness
that makes me feel sane.

The rain cloaks the earth in a purple gray haze,
people wishing for the sunlight to appear.
Yet the rhythm of the raindrops is calming.
It is a beat that seems to come from within,
a strike of lightning energizes the air,
giving me power to go on.

We draw from the earth, its rhythms are ours,
yet we forget to love her and let her struggle.
I've often felt much the same.
Struggling everyday to rise up to normal,
realizing now that you can't fight nature.
To go against your own is a path to destruction.

So I go daily in my duties,
my physical body doing what I must,
yet my thoughts are free to go
to places that I label as desires.
As simple as a being with friends,
and as complex as an entire new life.

The rain now mixes with my tears,
as I feel both happy AND sad,
and in the crazy way of life they are often for the same reason.
I want to run out and play in the rain, fall to my knees in the mud.
Damned be whats proper..what about whats fun?
So with a sigh ..I get up to go back to my duties.
Suddenly I turn..the door knob in my hand,
I walk through the door, feel the rain on my face.
I fall to my knees.
I am happy!!!!!

Well there ya have it peeps, so until next time Ciao For Now


No comments:

Post a Comment