Monday, June 25, 2012

Shopping

     So I went shopping yesterday as I mentioned in yesterday's blog. What I didn't say was that it was almost more frustrating now than it was before. See when I wore a larger size I knew the clothes I wanted would be there as I wasn't in the popular big girl size. NOW I am in the popular big girl size, 2x if you are wondering, and so many of the nice things I saw yesterday were not there!! How odd to be in this situation.  My dream of course is within the year to go to the mall, to the regular stores that carry up to a size 18 and even GASP!! a 20!!  I know they have them! I remember going into Macy's women section and buying clothes. Now I believe Macys does carry some things in a size 24 but nothing I really want unless I'm going out dressed as my Nona. I do not work in the type of office where I need to wear a suit so my clothing needs are more along the lines of smart dresses or nice slacks and blouses. I really need to get with the lady here at work who is a seamstress and get some funky things made for me. I could get the material and have her whip up some awesome skirts and blouses too maybe.  I have a decent fashion sense, but here in the US  unless you go to Torrid or Lane Bryant the big girl items are lacking.  If anyone knows of stores for cool big girl styles please let me know, even over in Europe as Im sure I could go online for them and if not there is alwasy Ebay LOL
     I go on other websites and see these ladies in outfits that are colorful and stylish and lots are made or they are wearing dresses as blouses or skirts (that last one confuses me I admit) I just dont know where they get them so add this to my jealous list which goes boobs, then clothes then jewelry. You know all those material things hahaha  Thing is I'm short and round.  I do not have huge boobs (sad face) and most of my weight is in the belly area, I have often wished I could just push up on my tummy and add the fat to my chest. I knwo it's not possible, and even if it was the amount of fat that would be transferred would make my boobs so large that you could set up a buffet on them!! So, as we all do, I go with what I got! I like my clothes and I am so excited about my dress and since I bought the black shrug I can go online and look for other dresses I can wear it with. I have several looks I like, here are a few of them:




The blouse and the sandals (in black) I bought. The dresses I tried on looked good but I cant find the one I bought LOL  I would love more off the shoulder and peek a boo blouses  I will in time I suppose. Well These are basic styles and i could flood this page with sooooooo many things even more lovely and sexy. Oh lets not go into the sexy.  I bought some new hose that are just divine and that corset I bought remember that?? I am within reach of wearing it.  I ADORE sexy undies and know when I get into a size 18 I am going to have the proverbial slut drawer of panties, bras and corsets. I can't help it I love the feel of silk and lace. LOL  
     Well peeps I know this blog has not been the most exciting especially for the men who read it and I will have to think of a story to make it uo to al of you.  Yes all this talk of silk and lace has given me to saucy thoughts, that and the book I'm reading  HAHAHAHA    
    OH - one last thing!!!!  I found out today that I really am not capable of just giving a yes or no answer, especially if asked multiple questions at one time ;-)  teehee.  So with that I say my usual Ciao For Now
   

No comments:

Post a Comment