Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Musings From The Round Chick

     In this day and age with places like Facebook and Tumblr and so many others we are in touch with people from all over the world. This for me is amusing to see just how many people and I will say mainly men here, are attracted to bigger women. It's like all of a sudden the fat closet has opened up and out they came. Like the clown car in the circus just more and more all the time.  Now I know this is not really the case as there have been men who have liked a larger woman in all the years gone by as well as now. It's just that now there are places to go to express this, and to look at these lovely ladies. To comment, to flirt with and to save pictures that they post.  I have always been a flirt all my life. I'm a terrible one but I don't lead anyone on with false pretense or promises. I see pics these other ladies post and they are totally nude and look lovely, some have ink and some do not. I must admit that some of them are just the perfect combo of weight, height and ink and they are just drop dead gorgeous and I am quite jealous of them.  Not saying that I can't hold my own, actually I really have to move around a bit and stretcth in odd directions to hold my own sometimes, LOL but these women are younger and more shall we say perky than myself. Kudos to them for letting it all hang out and kudos to the men and women who are attracted to them. It just proves the point that there is someone for everyone. Beauty is inded in the eye of the beholder. I will say, that sure I like getting messages telling me how pretty I am and that I look great. What person wouldn't want that? Thou it is only recently this is occuring. With the onset of these websites I, in my over 40 years (hush to those now saying 40!? You know what I mean) are getting these from men half my age. It is very flattering and they dont stop even when I tell them my age. I enjoy the flirting as long as it stays harmless but occasionally you have to put someone in their place since they get a little too raunchy. I don't post nudes online yet I still get asked to, the answer is always the same....NO!   I am flattered but no thank you and if they are totally rude and base they get a polite fuck off from me. I am there to meet like minded people and chat and post pics that I like. 99% is just all this now its that 1% that just go over the line that irk me.  I admit I get jealous when others message those I know, hey back off ladies HAHA but then I have to think clearly and say wtf are you doing Mary? You own no one, you are being dumb!!  I think im too protective, as I dont want anyone I know to get hurt somehow, I mean I know I WOULDN'T HURT THEM and the thought that someone else might, really gets me upset. But I am not the intersocial web Avenger and I try to keep it cool. Those who know me. know me well enough and I think I am usually forgiven LOL   I like that I can get myself down into a size 16 and I will be thought of as sexy and cute, and hell, here I am at a size 24 and I am still thought of that way. My love to those who saw me that way when I was a size 28. Size should not deem sexy or pretty, every person has a beauty all their own and should be applauded for being comfortable in their own skin and if they aren't should be encouraged to do so. Not shamed by stupid society perfect views, that's not reality.
     This technology also enables us to meet lots of people. I have met people from places like England, Australia, and even other states here in the US that I would not have had the pleasure of knowing if this social aspect of the web had never formed. This blog is pure example of that, I mean the newest place I see here is Nigeria and that just is so so awesome.  I would love to speak with all of you who read  my blog, what's it like in your country, your towns. How different and how alike are we?  It boggles the mind. I wonder if Alexander Graham Bell thought on the day he called Watson that one day we would be talking and surfing the web from small hand held devices, or Marconi looking at the radios and seeing these little ear buds and small ipods, what would they think indeed.  This is a great big world but technology makes it a bit smaller, cozier. Cheers to all of you, my readers, my friends. I can open up on here and you still come back and i thank you for it. I know sometimes my blogs make no sense then again some do. Not sure where this one falls LOL    it was a thought in my head that was floating htere and I tried to make some sense of it here. i hope I accomplished that. So until next time, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment