Thursday, October 1, 2015

It's Picture Day LOL

Bet you didn't know there was a castle in the middle of NYC? Belvedere Castle, this and the Alice In Wonderland statue are two of my fav places in central Park. Those and sheep meadow. :-D

It so seems like this sometimes LMAO  But all is well , eyes are almost 100% back to normal and weight is coming off slow and steady as sugar is basically gone from the diet right now, well maybe a little in NYC when I visit ;-D
This one just amuses me , especially as this is how I met my hubby. I worked at an envelope manufacturing plant and he worked for a stationers who bought our envelopes  LOL 
Love this one!  
So that's it peeps, just a few pics, not in the mood to write, I will probably be writing some poignant pros this weekend as we are expecting some very heavy rainstorms and this round chick is staying inside. I will be making a big slow cooker filled with chili, some sugar free pumpkin pie mousse , and working on the homemade christmas gifties I'm planning.  So if I don't come back until Saturday or Sunday, you all be good or careful, your choice  HAHAHAHAHAHA   Ciao For Now


No comments:

Post a Comment