Friday, October 23, 2015

The split has happened & the weekend is here

The government team all have gone and they will not be here on Monday morning, I already have separation issues.  We all know each other and there are some I will see after work but its not the same.  But I also have a weird feeling that new things are happening.  Halloween or Samhain as I call it is the witches new year. A time to reflect and honor those who have passed but also to look towards the future.  I have a good feeling, this is new for me. Its been a struggle but I feel very positive about the coming year. I dont know why, but I just do. Im going to do my best to keep this feeling.   Despite that my new seat may be on the aisle. I dont care for that, you dont put a fat chick on the aisle NOOOOOOOOOO  LMAO  :-D

Its Friday, you all have a fabulous weekend and I will be back next Monday as I'm sure I'll have something to chat about.  Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment