Sunday, October 18, 2015

Snow?

     So this weekend....got to see Sis, but didn't go as planned. I have some kind of stomach bug thing. Yes I checked, that's the technical term.  The drive up was fairly uneventful, yay, this is a good thing. So I woke up Saturday and felt like shite. Just kind of achy, ran a few dad errands, bought a new blouse and pair of boots to go out in. Well as the day played out it got worse. sis said I'll come by and bring some dinner over. So I told her thank you and she came by and brought meatball heros for us to enjoy.  A hero is a NY way to say a sub sandwich, or grinder they have many names. Dad, Sis and I all ate just one half.  Lol they were big. Yummy too.  So she stayed a while, we went to CVS to get the make-up she's going to need for Halloween. After that she went to hear the band and I went in and read a little, had a cup of tea with Dad, then went upstairs to my room and chilled. Took some Pepto and lit some candles. Just went online and watched a few episodes of Grace and Frankie on Netflix. If anyone has suggestions on series to watch, let me know. I know Breaking Bad and The Walking Zdead, but I mean others. My one friend recommended Penny Dreadful, it looks interesting.  Any others will always be considered.
       The tummy is still not happy. Driving home was interesting, several more stops than normal. I HATE I mean HATE having to use the rest stop toilets. I go to two specifically, that I know are clean and tidy. I went off the highway to go to a restaurant for the 3rd stop.  All said and done, I am driving through Aberdeen MD, and I see these two objects in the sky. Perfectly spaced, but not moving.  I know they're not aircraft in the provincial sense. So I call hubs and ask if the military has such a craft. I mean a plane that can hang there. Seems there are two, but one can only do it for a few minutes, since these were there for about 14 minutes at this point, it seems they could be Ospreys. Aberdeen us near the army base. So as I'm driving it starts to rain. It's been sprinkling on and off for an hour or so. Then the raindrops start getting big, then they turn to wet snow. I couldn't believe it. SNOW! It's not even Halloween yet. I know that this happens up in parts of Canada and upstate NY. Not in MD, not in the mid Atlantic.   I'm thinking the predictions for a snowy winter may be correct. I love it but it hinders my traveling to see my Dad. We shall see.
     Well peeps I'm going to bed. Hubs made me some peppermint tea to settle my tummy. So I will say Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment