Thursday, October 8, 2015

Little Ditty

     Not much today peeps. Was a kind of chill day. Had my training meeting and will again tomorrow and Monday.  So next week I found out that we will be told what side of the company split we will be on. The weekend of the 23rd they are moving our desks and that Monday we will be in the new areas.  I'm really curious but very sad that I will not see many of these people unless we meet outside of work.  Seems we will not be able to access every floor in the building. Only the one we are assigned to.  Man I need to find a new place.
     Hubs is asking where to have dinner Monday.  I really am not feeling it.  There is so much more we need money for.  All the help we were given. It just doesn't seem right. Dinner. Flowers. Meh. I love them I admit that freely. No secret I love flowers or gifties but I'm going to wait until next year. In sure it will be all better. That's what I'm working towards. I feel like I'm ignoring people and when I speak with them it feels empty.  I hope I'm not alienating anyone but I've got so much to work on , to better me. To be a better friend.  Hang on you'll be pleased you did. I'm strong enough to do it. Just taking time.  One amusing thing today at work.  One guy and gal and I were talking. He's a funny guy and the girl just colored her hair. So he asked her, collars and cuffs match. She giggled. I shook my head and he then asked me. Said "so how about you?  I said no. He goes oh not a natural blond and I look him right in the eye and said I'm not bald. He gulped she was crying.  Lol yeah. I will miss working with many of these folks in a few weeks.
     That's it tonight.  Will be back. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment