Wednesday, October 14, 2015

NEVER AGAIN (well I'm sure I will though)

I AM PISSED OFF and a little hurt too.   I bring in candy and I bring in bagels when I go to NY I have done this through all my years here. lately its been more scarce on the candy as one - I don't eat it and two - I don't have the extra cash flow to do it.   So today I didn't bring my lunch, I found out that a few people ordered to get from this one place  so I ping the one guy to see if I can add to the order & he pings back that he is already getting for 4 other people. These are sandwiches btw  not platters.  So I say okay never mind.  So they leave just now and 6 people leave,  I was like 6 people are going??? So one of these people could not get me the sandwich??  Granted yes I could have went myself but my lunch was used helping someone who had a HR question, he normally doesn't do HR and I was not going to say I'm on lunch no I wont help you. I can't do that  there were no other HR reps nearby.  So I guess i just overreacting but part of me is like really!!??  I will help anyone at any time taking time from my own down time  (I've done this before my choice I know) But god forbid I ask that a sandwich be added to a bag of one person when 6 leave!    Am I wrong, would you be a but ruffled at this?   I don't expect to be served but I have helped this person in the past, I have gone and gotten things for them, sigh   I'm too sensitive I guess. I needed to vert this   Thanks :-D

1 comment:

  1. You are completely in the right here. What they did was rude and inconsiderate. I know you're going to continue to bring in but this is a sign that it's not appreciated. You should cut your contribution down but you don't have to stop completely. It makes you feel good with yourself. Stopping completely brings you to their level. You're better than that.

    ReplyDelete