Thursday, October 15, 2015

Busy Day Indeed

     As today winds down I'm watching the sunlight move slowly across the floor. At my old desk this would be the hours when I'd be blinded by the setting sun. It would come through one of the bank of windows and get me dead on in the eyes.  I sometimes would just put my sunglasses on , you know, because I'm cool that way :-D
     So many changes happening, all these new programs and websites they are training me in, it makes my head spin.  I had 3 days of training and I'm on the calls already, I now handle not just all the HR calls that come in, I do time entry, and pay roll. We all are doing this.  I'm thinking after the new year and we know whats doing and if hubs gets a new contract,  I will look for new work in earnest. (hows that for a run on sentence, pretty good eh?)  HEHEHE

    In the meantime - a few words of Mary wisdom  LMFAO
- if you loose your cool with someone, don't be afraid to say I'm sorry 
-  Friends, even the best and dearest will not tell you everything, don't pry, if they want to share they will. Just be there for them if they do 
- Never and I mean NEVER  pluck your eyebrows when you are angry
- Same goes for driving if possible
- Lastly, and perhaps the most important of all, when you go to the toilet, before you sit down, make sure there is paper!!  ;-D  lol     

Ciao For Now - weekend starts tomorrow WHOOT WHOOT, off to NYC I go around 7PM   :-D 

No comments:

Post a Comment