Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Easier Than One Would Think

     Facebook withdrawal? Not really. I did go on in the very morning to see what the night brought but other than that and a very brief log on early afternoon for about 2 minutes I have not been on facebook at all today.   Instead I downloaded the Kindle app on my PC at work and synced my library. So on my breaks and at lunch I read my book. It was very enjoyable I must say. I love to read and i found myself heading to facebook more out of habit than actually interested in it. A few friends I check all the time, Sis of course, my friends from the UK and of course family are the ones I looked for any updates but once I checked I got off there.  Took all of about 8 minutes total for the day.   In the meantime I read about 6 chapters of my book and plan to read more tonight (it's getting good lol) Imagine that, and I will say it's refreshing NOT to read all about Hillary or Trump or the articles that are written by the spin doctors for both sides. It's a circus really, and the ring leader in in the White House now but I won't go on about that as it makes me angry. Must keep BP down  LMAO
    I really am letting things go, I don't know what caused this epiphany but its happening at a good time. I am friends with whom I want to be friends with and realizing more and more that many are just acquaintances, good ones, but acquaintances. I care about them but its not going to make or break if I don't hear from them. My family,  Sis, my other Sis in Maine, my Bruv in England (Oh yes that's how I see him now, very dear and delightfully antagonistic in a good way LOL) are the ones I care about!   I look at it this way, if I need to be reminded its your birthday, well.................
     So in a weird way I feel lighter as if i've lost a great deal of weight. I have, mental weight! I'm still mental thought have no fear, I AM ME, my core being is not changing, but I am calmer, still love to laugh, love to cause good havoc and there for my =dear hearts when they need me as much as I can help or do for them.   So I am here peeps. I am going to be doing reviews on clothes and DIY project very soon, oooh thrills I'm sure plus all my normal banal chatter. So see ya all tomorrow, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment