Monday, October 19, 2015

The Verdict Is In

     Today I finally found out today which side of the split in my company I will be in. I am going to be on the commercial side. I'm not so thrilled but it's okay, the government side of the Helpdesk is quite small. They will be swamped.  My side will also be swamped but for different reasons. We have enough people but two new programs are rolling out that we are going to get pounded with.  I'm okay with all of it except that I will no longer be with my manager. I also gave list most of the people I talk with most. We are all upset with it, but not much we can do.  I'm just a bit down. I'll get over it lol  I'm just a bit sulky tonight. But I'm not going to condem something that hasn't happened yet, we shall see. I'm going to stay optimistic and wait on judgement.  
     I'm signing off, just wanted to update the info as I've been talking about it.  Ciao For Now
      

No comments:

Post a Comment