Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Mid Morning Funny

     I read a funny joke this morning, it was this;  A woman answers her phone and a pervert on the other end says I bet you have a tight ass with no hair, the woman says yes i do and he's out mowing the lawn, whom shall I say is calling?  :-D     So I shared this with the lady next to me at work. This started a discussion of weird things that have happened when we answer the phone.  I have always been in customer service in one form or another, for various companies over the years and I have heard it all.  TANGENT --->  I worked for the company that invented the MUZE kiosks that used to be in record stores in the US, not sure if they ever made it overseas.  If so, and you have seen or used one, this gal here , yep the one typing, is the one that named that little invention. Was a very cool place to work. OKAY BACK TO STORY. Well every other day or so I would get this guy calling on my phone saying the rudest things to me, really raw stuff. It surprised me more the first time, it didn't disgust or scare me. Well as this kept happening my manager finally got on the phone and told this guy off. He said this young lady doesn't need to hear your shit and these lines are monitored. Well the phone calls did stop, yes my knight in shinning armour.   Funny story from when I was first dating my hubby. He lived in VA and I still lived in NYC. He had left to go home and it was a long drive as there was always lots of traffic on late Sunday nights. I had fallen asleep and woke up about midnight, hadn't heard from i yet so I called him.  he answered and I say hey baby, how are you.  I'm all alone here in bed and so wish you were with me.  The person on the other end asked who is this? I say "Isn't this Pat? he said "No, but I wish I was" He was laughing and I was mortified.  I quickly said I'm sorry I dialed the wrong number and hung up. Oh the days before I had a cell phone  HAHAHAHAHAHA
     On a break right now, I've been watching training videos all morning and I'm fighting to stay interested in them. I needed this break, thought I'd come by and write a few lines. Hope all of you are good, and again I thank you all for coming back and reading what I pen.   I need to get back to the thrilling videos. LOL   Later taters
     I'm back LOL   So i just was told that I am going into a solid week of training starting every day at 8am but at least that going to be 8 hours of OT for tomorrow on and all of next week, I can use the cash. Not much today peeps, so I will say Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment