Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Mid-Day On A Hump Day

    The office buzzing with those that are moving downstairs to the government sector. I'm feeling more emotional than I thought I would.  The Ed Sheeran songs coming through on my earbuds is not helping as many of his songs are a good playlist for these feelings. Most of these people I've worked with for many years.  A few I actually gave my approval for hire after interviewing them, back when i was a supervisor. Its great not to have to pack up all my things again but i feel a sense of loss with them moving downstairs.  Its odd, communication will be a minimum.  Even the emails are changing. They will no longer be on business skype and the floors will be key coded now.  ACK!!   New era starting, Good or Bad? We will see - here's hoping for the latter. I'm going to stay positive, previous writing excluded. LOL
     Not a whole lot going on which is good.  I'm finding all sorts of things cleaning out the store room. Did I mention? I forget - senior blonde moment HORROR LMAO    I found a halloween Barbie doll still in her package. She is dressed in purple orange and black  and has a pointy hat on HA!  I found make up I bought also. its make up I used to wear years and years back, when I used to hang out in the 80's. I'm going to play with it this weekend after I get home from bringing the car in for an oil change and 20,000 mile check up.  SEE nothing exciting. Although taking a drive into the mountains to take in the fall colors  and walk in the apple orchards with hubs is a really good day! There may even be an apple pie in his future :-D
     Well I will not bore with the mundane doings as lunch has about 5 minutes left and I need to make a cup of tea to get ready for the afternoon doings.  I know - crazy life right  BWAHAHAHAHAHA
PEACE and be happy guys  that's what really matters - Happy can sometimes look like crazy and vice versa :-D      Ciao For Now

IM BACK!! I am bored!! LMAO  I do not like this  I prefer to be busy then notice its time to go home. I do like some down time don't get me wrong but a nice balance. Kind of like when you get a new tattoo and they are doing the outline and it starts to hurt a bit, then they stop to wipe it down. Thats what I mean . Okay just came back and Im excited i have decided what I'm making for presents for my friends, I think they will like them   LOL    I have ideas that I think are brilliant and then well they may not be in reality so if this is the case and you get one,........I love you   hehehehe   CIAO (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment