Monday, October 5, 2015

Happy Happy Monday

     I figure if I say happy enough it will rub off and we will be :-D   So hope the week is starting well for you all. At my home the rhythm of getting ready for work is settling in. Its been a long time since we both were getting ready at the same time so now I take my shower first and while hubs is showering, I'm blow drying my hair.  I know real exciting stuff LOl but its the daily grind folks.
     The weekend was better than expected, the hurricane veered off into the ocean and we got heavy rain but it did not last the full day on Sat and Sunday was nice. It was chilly but it IS October.  I can't believe my birthday is exactly a week away. The time is going so fast. Speaking of fast, I was in the drugstore yesterday and the halloween candy is all out along with the decorations and cards. I did not see this in the store I was in BUT a co worker just told me they were in the same store in a different area and they had started putting up Christmas decorations already!! Its ridiculous, Its over 2 months away and already they are going to start pushing the buy this or that commercials.  I am making gifts this year for the adults, I have managed to put aside some cash to get the kids a little something. I have not given any birthday gities and I know the kids all understand, the youngest is 12, but okay maybe birthdays can go with huge kisses and wishes but Chrimbo? That's prezzies.  I know Pat and I are not exchanging gifts.  Im hoping that with the new year it will get better, hoping his contract will extend or at least get on a new longer one
      So I am looking to get a few warmer blouses and a light jacket for now as the cooler weather has arrived sooner than expected IMO, but wow, the styles are just annoying me.  In so many of the stores I go to, I do not find them to be flattering at all. The ones I like are costly. I am waiting for the sales that will be starting soon and then i will get a few pieces I can match up with what I already have. Thanks heavens for black slacks, they go with many things and then I am getting back into a few other items I couldn't fit into last year so that's more in my closet.  Thing I need most is a few pair of jeans. I need at least 2 pair, those are not cheap. Torrid has a few cute styles that I will need to go in to try on. Wish me luck.
      I am a fat woman, a short woman and I accept this. I am not ugly, nor stupid. I know what to do to lose weight and I have no issues with people suggesting exercises to try or trying different foods to eat that may be good subs for other things. But I am on this site on facebook, its a community for larger folks and its a positive outlook group. I get that, kind of a fat birds of a feather flocking together type place, hehe, but here's the grip I have.  What is wrong with someone saying they need to lose weight because they are having issues using a bathroom on a plane, come on. This was an actual issue, she even showed a photo. I was thinking about this, as I flew last year. I had no issue with the bathroom on the plane, it was roomy in my opinion. I mean its not a spa. I think I can see even enough room to bump uglies should the mood overtake you  LMAO  (okay getting off topic) Well all the people were like yeah, they need to make those bigger, WHY? I am all about acceptance and I have been teased and been uncomfortable but I don't get that the airplanes have to make the bathrooms bigger. I also don't agree with charging extra for fat people. So I get both sides of the issue. I do. I'm fat and I fit fine in a coach seat, put the tray down with no issues even with MY tummy.  That was Virgin Atlantic, I can't speak for all airlines but I am assuming they are all about the same. I just don't get that this group will not allow anyone to even talk about weight loss. Okay maybe its me. :-D
There is room for everyone, a mate for everyone and a type for everyone. I guess I'm a dreamer, I just wish everyone could accept us for who we are and not what we look like.  Animals (or what we call animals as we ourselves are animals) are better at this than us, which is why I love them.
Ciao For Now peeps
 

No comments:

Post a Comment