Monday, October 12, 2015

So As We End The Day

     Sitting here with hubs, after a light meal, we are just letting work leave our bodies. Tonight it's a few favourite shows, a bit of birthday cake and tea. Perfect. It came in with no big fanfare, no presents or flowers and that's okay. I had over 135 good wishes on Facebook, calls and texts from friends.  That's pretty damn good. A few stood out, a few made me laugh and a couple got me weepy. I think that's great. I share my birthday with a few folks. I believe Hugh Jackman's birthday is today as well as Alistar Crowley. Interesting for sure.
     As I start my next year I'm laughing at how ironic it is that hubs just got a job and had to work late so if we were going out tonight we would not have been able to.  We went to The Cheesecake Factory for dinner last night. Had some lovely appletinis. Yes I went girly on the drinks. Also have had blueberry mojitos and other libations. They do a good job. Lol.  Dinner was great and of course cheesecake. They have about 35 flavours. I got pumpkin. Lol. I know I know had that last night and a piece of birthday cake tonight.  Bad Mary. Truth be told I hardly ate today I was so full. Had just bites today and a Special K breakfast sandwich for dinner. Lol. And cake. Hahaha. Tomorrow brings good eating again and working on me. So yeah. It was a nice birthday. I'm going to watch Scorpion and then go read then bed.  It's been an exciting day.  Lol. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment