Monday, October 26, 2015

Not a bad day at all (crossing fingers)

    Don't want to jinx that. LOL   The day has gone on decently, despite us now separated from 10 of our former co-workers/friends.  I was training a new person on Benefits also, wasn't expecting that.  Went well as the woman has been here some time and just by close proximity is familiar with a lot of it. Same as I was with payroll and expense. I am on a different shift, I now work at 8:30 until 5. I moved up half an hour  which pleases me. It funny how different that half hour makes. Its nice that banks are now open later too.  I am getting excited as Samhain is coming. Its always special for me since moms passing but I have added people over the years.  Its a remembrance of lives lived fondly and fully.
    Weekend was a bust, got lots of cleaning done which is a good thing, but not much else. Stayed close to home. Started addressing Christmas cards for Dad if you can believe it.  I had them and why not? LOL   Not much peeps, don't think you want to hear how I scrubbed the bathroom sparkling clean  hahahahaha     I f you do let me know :-D    So ciao for now   will be back

No comments:

Post a Comment