Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Afternoon Shortie

    Just came out of the longest meeting I think I was ever in. It lasted from 9am until 2pm with half hour lunch break.  LOL We are getting a new time keeping system and this was the training for it.  So what does one do during the boring stretch that doesn't apply to you?  We doodle that's what!!!
LMAO   yes yes we draw arrows with the feathers going in the wrong direction. At least its not flippers on an owl. ;-D
     Today I drove to work myself, and I can say that the vision is getting better. Its not 100% yet but i felt secure driving and its a short distance to my work. I work 5 miles away.  I wouldn't do a long drive to my dad's just yet but I'm thinking in a few more weeks it should be fine.   Speaking of Dad he was so cute, I phoned him yesterday to thank him for the anniversary card he sent us and I told him I called my Uncle. He asked why and I said it's his birthday dad.  He had totally forgotten. Its his youngest brother, youngest being a relative statement as he was turning 76.  My dad was the oldest boy. The other two siblings have passed on. So I said let me hang up so you can ring Uncle Pat.  My dad will be 88 as I've said and yes he is getting a little forgetful, but I'm lucky he's here. may he be here a long time
     Not much going on, hubs and i are going out to the mountain areas for a drive this weekend and probably will go looking at all the farm stands and things the "county folk" put out for sale.  Window shopping and getting out for a nice walk mainly but I would like to get some nice apples and make a low fat cobbler. Most pies from the store have way to much sugar in them, you lose the taste of the apples. We shall see.
     I'm going to say adieu. Take it easy and Ciao For Now Peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment