Sunday, September 6, 2015

Well That Was Not Expected!

     So we are closing in on Labor Day, it's tomorrow Monday the 7th of September to be exact. I spent last night out on Long Island. I drove up to NY yesterday morning, and it was a nice drive. The weather was/is beautiful. Which is nice considering on Friday night we had terrific thunderstorms. Oh it lasted almost an hour, rolling thunder, very loud at times. Loved it.  So up Saturday, off to see Sis. We had a very nice night. Stopped off so sis could run by some ink designs with an artist at Lark. He explained that her idea, although nice, would get muddled over time. He was honest, and straight forward. So after there we went out for BBQ then back to her place where we looked at ink ideas then finally bed. We awoke to go to brunch. Then when I was leaving, that's when I saw. Someone broke my rear door window. They took my charger, THATS IT!! I was not expecting my car to get broken into. So I called my insurance company, they are coming Wednesday to replace it. They are coming to my job.  Luckily I took glass insurance as part of my comprehensive, but I do have a $100.00 deductible that I need to pay. So yet one more bill on top if the lawyer for hubby and the house issues. I'm blessed to have gotten help but added expense us not welcome. So the drive home, I'm thinking what to do. I sigh and realize I just, yet again, just do what needs to be done. So I get home, hubs gives me a huge hug and kiss. I check the mail, and low and behold. I gave a check from Ford. I use their credit and they are telling me that my interest was over figured and this is a rebate check. Yeah baby, $162.00 I wasn't expecting. So window paid. Whew.
     I am keeping a piece of the broken glass to remind me, that this car is a thing. It's not important in the grand scheme. I have friends who love me, family who loves me, again it's true. I love them all so much. I've been given help by Sis, and the universe has decided I need a reminder of what's important.  Message received, loud and clear. Lol
     Tomorrow I'm cleaning here. We want to put the house up for sale in the spring, fall and winter, it's hard time to sell. I'm ready, I will do whatever I need. Not going to let my window drag down a great visit with Sis.
     I hope you all have a great Mondy, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment