Monday, September 28, 2015

Not Much

.    I sit at night and things go through my head, I have every intention of writing them here. Then I get caught up in things and it gets late. So of ourse after a day at work, I'm tired. I did go over my 1150 calories for today, but with steak and not cookies and cake. So I'm pleased, I even had a couple of pumpkin cookies that hubs brought home to end our anniversary date on a sweet note.  Just a simple cookie and cup of tea while snuggled watching Castle. As I get upset at the show, and hubs laughs. He went and got a haircut today, hehe, I really want to pierce his ear, but never will happen.
     It was a very nice dinner. We went to Outback Steakhouse, so you know your getting tasty food. It was, my only complaint, is minor, in that the baked sweet potato was a big over cooked. I like mushy though , so no real issue. Tried a flatiron steak. Was really nice, had some spice to it. It was really enjoyable getting away to a restaurant together. As we've been so frugal. My feet were hanging off the seat though, lol.  Spoke to my dad, uncle, friends, so it was a lovely anniversary. So as I said before, all the thoughts in my head and I don't feel like gathering them up and putting them here. So I will tomorrow or next day, but soon. So until then, Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment