Monday, September 14, 2015

The First Pumpkin Coffee

.    So it's 11pm and I'm in my room having a pumpkin flavored coffee. I say coffee not PSL as this is not Starbucks, and I say my room as I am in observation room 109 at Loudoun Hospital. What?? Yep seems yesterday as I was driving I had double vision. Not optimum on the road. Closing one eye I was able to get home.  Took some meds and laid down. Thinking okay the head cold has turned into a sinus infection. Woke up and showered. Not great but okay. As soon as I step into sunlight, I get the double vision again.  Ask hubs to take me to the urgent care.  They are concerned about the high blood pressure as that could of course cause this problem.  As it is I take xarelto and this could be causing the high BP? At this point I am a dog chasing its tail.  So she wants me to have a cat scan.  Okay we get here and I get the cat scan. Nothing is wrong, all looks good.  So then they are telling me they want to do a MRI. Oh god no!! Poor hubs he only left about 40 minutes ago. He's so good. But I have a problem. I have to take out my nose stud.  NO NO NO.  Well yes as I don't need it ripped out of my face so I finally get it out. About half hour later they say oh no MRI you get a laser scan using radioactive dye instead. Oh fuck me!!! Now I am waiting for the asst nurse to come help me get it back in.  It's not supposed to come out so this should be interesting.  So as I said I'm here drinking coffee and laughing. I had that dye put in with my blood clots. It gets warm all over.  When I  get this done I find my mind wanders and I imagine getting my veins pumped with andimantium  (is that how it's spelled? Lmao. Me and Wolverine- we are close.  So my eye is still blurry and I got Tylenol for the pain.  Hope tomorrow's better.  So I am an unhappy bunny.  Haven't said a word on Facebook as this hospital thing is getting old. I look like a pin cushion. My arms could be used as a prop for a drug advert. Ugh.  I want out.  I want to sleep with my hubby in my bed. Crossing fingers its tomorrow
 Other than that, it's been good. ;-).  Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment