Tuesday, September 15, 2015

So There May Be An MRI

I am home after a night in the hospital. I've had a cat scan, and a radioactive dye pumped through me and there may be a MRI in the future. Good news, there is no blood in my brain, or my neck. My cholesterol is perfect. My sugar will always be on watch, but it's not diabetes. I do try to cut down on sugar. I do indulge but that has gone way down. Blood Pressure was a bit high. So I have meds now for it. They are saying this may be the reason for the double vision, but as the night went on, and there were other lesser tests, this is thought less and less. The doctor says it may be a torn retina, I still say I have a really bad infection in my right eye. They say no, I do hope it is something the eye doctor can help with , otherwise I must go to a neurologist. Ugh. I'm home now for another week. I mean I can't see right. It makes me nauseated actually, not a great feeling.  I'm already bored so feel free to question me, add comments or call if you know my number. Lol.
I'll be back so ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment