Thursday, September 17, 2015

Seeing Is Believing

.    Well right now I don't believe anything. I can't bloody see correctly!! I am wearing my glasses and up close I can see. My left eye hurts, waa waa. I don't like being nervous. I don't care about wearing glasses. I'm more concerned about the fact of if the eye doctor can't help I have to go to a neurologist. I'm not even sure what they do. Ugh.  Just dealing as it comes.  Otherwise it's nice not to have to go to work but I kind of miss it.  I can't drive and that's what drags me way down. To me driving is freedom. It's therapy. Soon I will be driving again, I hope.  Hubs may have to drive me to work. Lol. He is being so good & I'm rambling, hell I am bored!!!! Plus side is I've lost 3 pounds this week already.  Back on my fitness pal.  I recently put a pic on Facebook that showed as a memory from 2 years ago.  It was a great weekend. I was in NYC and ate the most fabulous meal of my life at an amazing Michelin rated restaurant. Amazing chef, his award is very warranted. I'm going to tell you, I looked pretty damn good in that pic. Lol. I still wear the same jeans so I can't be too far off. But I need to get myself better. Have a lot of living yet to do.  So I'm thinking positive. Well, trying to. Hehe I had someone at the hospital do a head turn when they asked me to verify my age. They thought I was 16 years younger.  I will take that!! Yeah baby.  I say maybe 10 at most not 16. I look tired lately and the eyes are looking a bit baggy. :-D. Stress will do that, but this too shall pass.  So here's to good things. For all of us.  Ciao For Now.

1 comment: