Wednesday, September 2, 2015

It's been awhile I know

     So peeps your ole pal Mary has been frazzled as of late. So much going on and frankly if this would have gone on much longer i think I would have ended up i a rubber room.  I'm not talking kinky fun room, I mean hospital room, white open back robes, and drooling.  Years back that may have been the ending for a weekend night but not now  LOL  Now hubby MUST get a job, there is no option, I don't care if he deliver's Domino's pizza while looking for other employment but he must have cash coming in. This all goes to court end of the month start of october to make payment arrangement s and we need two incomes.  He knows I'm still freaking out a bit, family has been helpful but adding to stress,
     If you haven't figured out, my Sister is not by blood but of the heart and that is important to note. She has been my rock, she is such an amazing person, I cant even start to extol her virtues.  Another friend has put up with a plethora of emails from me.  I will hopefully get settled more now as things seem to be coming to an end.  I feel like a cat in a room full of rocking chairs lately.
     Office is also in an uproar as we are moving desks and I am moving to a different section temporarily as I will be moving again once the temps come in. & new people making 10 total new folks. Its looking very different around here. I'm not pleased. But it's like and you deal with the hand you are dealt. That's I'm good with, but I will always dream, its my nature

Okay peeps, I am heading back to NYC this coming weekend but only for an overnight to see SIS and then I am off Monday as it's Labor Day, so no one works  LOL  I'm sure I'll some tales as we always do something fun. This time maybe we WILL go to guitar center  HAHAHAHAHA
So thats it for now and as always - Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment