Monday, August 31, 2015

I Need 6 Good Numbers

First - I had a wonderful time in NYC. Spent Friday night in Staten Island, had a great time meeting up with old friends. They have lived there for almost 3 years.  Very nice home and their two Yorkies are sooooo cute. Real Pizza as Staten Island is very italian. My travels were actually very quick for a friday night, was really surprised and my friend gave me directions to take the back way so that helped too
next I suppose is my nose piercing. I love it, yes it hurt for a second but it was over before it even started  LOL  Since I'm on the blood thinners I was watchful but knock wood, nothing.  I got it done at Lark Tattoo. Its in Westbury NY and I've gotten some pieces done there, my owl was done there. Nice shop, nice people, clean. Hat Trick of Ink shops  HAHAHAHAHAHA
I didn't tell my dad and he never noticed tt, he still doesn't know  :-D

Okay peeps, so much personally going on right now, I'm not boring you all with it, those who know me will know if they want to, some do already.  I will try to be as upbeat as possible but I know there are going to be some real lows, just bear with me and hopefully I will have a path sooner than later

Thats it for a quick hello and I'll be back soon. Look at past blogs you may have missed, there are some good ones :-D  Ciao For Now


UP CLOSE  NOW 


No comments:

Post a Comment