Wednesday, August 5, 2015

I know You Are Dying To See LMAO

Well I went and got my hair done and it turned out well. It looks better in person and looked better when she did it. I'm preparing her a huge tray of Baked Ziti and meatballs since she wont take money from me.  So here is the finished product today
Same basic shape, well i did sleep on it so it lost it's poof.  LOL   But its darker then gets lighter. Was really interesting. She put on the two blond shades then after the foils came off and she washed my hair she painted the darker shade on at the roots and only left it on for 15 minutes. Interesting process this stuff  LOL
     So today was another day in paradise.  I really do not know why people are so snarky. BUT my shipment of tea came in WHOOHOO  my friend here at work went in on the order so we were able to get a good shipping rate and he ordered some bakewell tarts. I was excited to try them as I have heard about them and my friend over in england sent me a recipe for them (which I am now certainly going to try) so i ate the one i was offered and OMG they are so so sweet. Not what I was expecting at all. I could feel my blood sugar rise  lol   I was surprised as they seemed more American sugar content that UK sugar content.  But the almond flavor was lovely and the texture nice.  I can't wait to make my own now.
      Well about to sign out of work, will be back later peeps
       I'm back, we had chili for dinner, good for a low carb diet. It has beans but good proteins, plus who doesn't like chili!?  So good to relax at night. Dishes are done. Planning on watching me some testosterone home fixing up. Yep, it's Property Brothers tonight.  I love Jonathons designs.  Oh if I could do whatever I wanted without any monetary restrictions, I would have one very awesome home. Doesn't have to be super bling. That's not my style. I like sleek, mid century, with modern updates. Glass backsplash for the kitchen, heated floors in the bathroom. A pantry, deep apron sink and large center island. Sub zero fridge. Tasteful dining room set, with funky fun chandeliers. Oh I could go on. My mother was a frustrated interior designer. It was something we shared. When I got my drivers license, we would go look at new houses for sales.  We would decorate in our minds. After she had finished her chemo, I took her to Massachusetts and we tourney colonial homes. Her favorite lol.  Some great memories of my mom right there.
      So speaking with the admin for my solitary witch page on Facebook, I mentioned I crafted my own large pentacle for my alter. She had posted a photo that had a really cool Goddess statue. I was thinking there is a simple set of God & Goddess statues I like and I bet if I tried, I could create these with the same Fema clay. As I was chatting, it seemed that I now have a new project. So in these next few weeks I will be figuring out how to make these. I will post pics once I'm done. They will be crude but they will be mine. Statues that will be from me. They will be infused with my thoughts and prayers as I craft them into life so to speak. I'm actually a more than a little excited.  I'm always saying I need things I can do. Things I can get into to. Well at-da!! This is one. Happy crafty bunny.
      Well peeps, it's almost 8pm. I am going to take off my make up. Change into my  lounging gown. Make some tea for hubs and I and then enjoy Property Brothers.  Later read before bed.  Hubs gave me a book to read. It's by Robert Heinlen, called Number Of The Beast. It's really good. Well written, very sarcastic, dry humor and a tad naughty. Who knew?  I finished the Bill Bryson books my friend recommended. I think my friend would enjoy this book actually. I love to read. I like finding new books, even if they are old ones. Lol.
       Well ciao for now peeps. Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment