Thursday, August 27, 2015

Draggin Today

     I did not sleep well at all last night peeps and I am dragging my arse today boy! It's been hectic. Apparently the stock market crashed and came back up and I totally missed it.  No jumping out of windows here.  Been laying low, just living.
    I picked up my pencils and did some drawings and the concepts are similar to the paintings they do on the paint nite get togethers that many pubs and restaurants here do.  Not bad actually if i do say so myself.  I am going to get some primary acrylics and then make other shades with them. We shall see if I'm still doing owls with flippers   lol
    Headed ti NYC tonight. Looking forward to a low key kind of trip. just friends and diner and hanging with Dad.  Not a lot at the moment, ciao for now peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment