Thursday, August 20, 2015

It's Raining

.    I can hear the rain on the roof.  I have always enjoyed that sound. The music it seems to play. A different song every time.  Thee was thunder earlier. Love me some thunder.
Just have to comment on my weight progress, or lack thereof.  At 12:39 am Thursday mornings I can honestly say I don't give a fuck. Nope not one fuck to be had.  I have gained about 6 pounds in one month. In the grand scheme for me that's a haircut. Right now the only thing I care about is getting to and through the holidays, and still be standing on my two feet.  I honestly get the feeling I will but yeah I cry.  I cried before, but I am getting up every morning, taking my shower and going to work.  Yes I am getting my nose pierced next week but it's a small inexpensive indulgence that I need.  To make me know that this too shall pass.
     I am imagining the rain washing away the tears and cleansing my home. My beliefs and views are silly to most people but that's okay.  They are my thoughts. They are not for anyone but me to like, but oh it's pure joy when you find someone who thinks similar, or laughs at the same things.  Like attracts like yet opposites attract. What?? I'm the crazy one who can agree with both of those.
     Yep so here I am, quiet house, everyone snoring as I will be soon I'm sure.  I'm secure in my Goddess body, my size 24 squishy body. At this point I would like to be tanner. Thinner is a given but not thin. I wish my tits were bigger, but my legs are sturdy and decently shaped.  Toes need a pedicure but that's easy to fix. Can you believe my friggin bangs/fringe are already getting long. My hair grows fast. Lol. I have my arm under my tit and it's nice and warm. Lmao. Can you believe that?! Oh it's so cold out- here warm your hands under my tits.  Hahaha. Gravity you SUCK!!!
     Okay, I'm off to great sweet Morpheus. Until later peeps, ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment