Tuesday, August 4, 2015

No Rest For the Wicked :-D

     OMG so so busy today, one of our systems is down so of course everyone has to call. Then they yell at me that its not working. I am not the tech department I did not break it, now shush!! Jeez people, they act like we do this on purpose. Many are nice though and thank the gods for them, the keep you sane.   Like I said on facebook, I was so crazy busy I emailed a form to myself then got all like oh wow, who sent email.  Um...ME!!!  LMAO  

     Well at least I get these bangs cut and hair colored to a more pleasing color and some style put into it. I looks horrible - 


     It's way to light a blonde for me. hard to tell as this si the women's toilet at work and the lighting is not the best.  But you get the idea LOL   I'll let ya see tomorrow. OOH I know you all can't wait hehehe  

     Not much today peeps so until tomorrow, ciao for now 

No comments:

Post a Comment