Monday, August 3, 2015

Waste Of A Weekend, Not Really LOL

     So another weekend has come and gone, this one included a holiday for me, Lammas.  yes the first of the harvest festivals. the early harvest is in and the bounty is being celebrated.  We had some really tasty whole grains rolls with dinner to add to the festivities. I did my little working and I am in a group on facebook that has some great fellow wiccans in it and we had some nice chats and messages going all day. It's nice to be able to talk about this with others who know what I mean when I use terms like besom and athame. LOL  All my magickal tools ar in NYC actually. I need to cleanse them and re-affirm them but I have to get a few items to do this, and I can't do that just yet, so they stay safe in the hand carved wooden box I got one Yule.
     Sunday was chill, not a whole lot to do.  I puttered around the house, did a handful of laundry, not much to do so I just vegged out.  Went to bed rather early actually so it was a very quiet day.  Spoke to my dad as he went to a party on Saturday and the lady who hosted sent me some pics of my dad that I put on facebook. he asked her to take one of him for me to see. How cute is that? He is getting on but is still fairly strong and independant. Thank the gods for that.  I love seeing him have a good time. My boss at work thinks he is just adorable, and he si. I mean he and i argue but we are alike and i think that's part of the reason. But I love him dearly.
     I can not wait to get my hair done tomorrow. My bangs are so long and I am going for a change. I am adding low lights and high lights both this time around. My hairdresser is amazing, and she is an amazing person as well. She is aware of my finances and only charges for the colors she needs to use.  I am going to make her a tray of baked ziti this coming weekend.  Kind of a barter system,  there are still good people in this world. I'm very thankful and lucky.
    So this brings me to Monday at half ten in the morning. Thrilling isn't it? Hope this day goes quickly. I have sent out my resume to a few places, and now we wait. We shall see if I can get more wages at a different place. I'm not going anywhere but if a good offer comes in, I'm outta here.
Ciao For Now peeps

No comments:

Post a Comment