Wednesday, September 23, 2015

First Day Back To Work

     Not too bad, started the day with a BP of 120/69 and at lunch it was 140/80  Still good but I told you the employee that call in are huge pains.  LOL  They took pity on me and i am doing emails, love it, put in the earbuds and turn on the music and drown everyone out.  People have been coming up to me and welcoming me back and several folks have said that they can see my right eye is open wider than my left. I'm hoping that levels out but truthfully the ability to see straight takes precedence over my eye being slightly uneven.  :-D    Good to be back on track though. 
     I took this this morning when I started the day. I can see what they are referring to but meh! 

So there is my silly face and I will be back later with more stuff......maybe! lol  Ciao For Now
Okay I'm back. Lmao nothing new to really add, just that I am tired. I mean truly tired. After 2 weeks and many of those days being poked and prodded I feel  more than a little fatigued. But it's a good tired. I mean, the routine felt good. The getting up and out early. It will get better. So keep an eye out for more interesting posts and more like these too. ;-D  

No comments:

Post a Comment