Tuesday, September 8, 2015

THIS!!! It Is That Simple!

Blog is short and sweet, just like me! HAHAHAHAHAHA Okay - stop laughing  :-D

I am me, I have issues going on, I have friends helping me, I love people, sometimes too much , I cry when i'm happy, I get flustered easily. I am not gorgeous but I am pretty. Im sexy too, not a model sexy, but I can hold my own when I pull out the make up. I apologize for nothing anymore, I used to apologize for everything until I realized I did nothing wrong. Not in the way I thnk some imagine. Im a fucking good person surrounded by good people, I have no time for bullshit anymore, not chasing anyone. Im worth chasing too.  Okay of course if you are in my love list you will get a call but really, reach out to me too. It makes me feel wanted and I like feeling wanted.  We all do, that's not needy   LOL   Im going all around here, I am sorry  OOPS I APOLOGIZED  DAMN!!! hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment