Friday, September 11, 2015

Teeny Weeny Postee

     So today is Sept 11th. A somber day for hundreds of thousands, in remembrance of the act of terror on NYC's Twin Towers. Those iconic buildings, standing in lower Manhattan. I personally know people who have lost friends and co-workers. I am thinking of them as well as the thousands that lost their lives.  I want to make note that this was pure evil, a planned attack by extremists and people with the blackest of hearts. 
I just don't understand hate, I don't understand forcing your ideas on me. Who are you to make think the same as you. You have no right to push your beliefs on me. Then you kill if people refuse, how horrible a person you are if you do this!
 Okay - enough doom and gloom. I suppose its inevitable though today. 
     I am yet again sick, it's been brewing for over a week and today I feel like total caca. Its in my office and so of course I have it in my chest and head. I will say its an experience having to keep blowing your nose with a new nose piercing.  At least it really doesn't hurt anymore but I have Q-tips (ear buds) that I am using a product called Blue Water on them to clean out my nose. It's a saline solution, medical grade to be more exact. It actually looked totally healed but it can't come out until at least December. So I hear an Opal stud calling my name then?  hahahaha
     I got my car window fixed and guess what? The man who did it found my Iphone charger when he was vacuuming up the shattered glass. So they took nothing from the car, it was just vandalism. Again, I don't get it. Am I that simple and naive?  I don't think so but who knows. 
     My office boy toy asked how I was today (as I'm being more quiet than usual LOL) and I mentioned I'm feeling like caca. He told me i look good to him  AWWW  I needed that.  lol   Now he's sending me Star Wars pics :-D  LOL  

     That's it for now folks, I will be back, just keep an eye out.   Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment