Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Whatever!!

    That kind of day, just have to deal with shit sometimes and I have put my foot in my mouth more times than I care to say.  So I really don't feel like writing a blog tonight. I will post this pic:
Isn't he the most adorable little guy??!  A good friend sent this to me this morning before I even knew he had.  I hate to admit that the foot in mouth started probably right after this was sent to my work email. I didnt see it until much later this morning. I went to look at this picture at least 15 times today so I could smile and compose myself. Thank you my friend for knowing me so well :-) 

I can't really explain it but it seems the more I want to do the less I either get done or am required to,  but sometimes you want to do things and you are not sure if you should. Well not saying I am not in a decent mood because I am, it's just that today I was more "Mary" than I would have liked.   LOL
So no real blog today, see you all tomorrow. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment