Monday, February 20, 2012

A Good Monday

     Today since it was a holiday I slept in. Well I kind of slept in. I got up about 4AM then again at 7:30. Made some oatmeal and a cup of tea, and looked at what time the place opened to get my tire.  Fed the cat and cleaned the bathroom, oh yes, she's living large people!!  Showered and went to get my tire and although it was fixed I did not like the place. They are telling me that things are wrong with my car and I can tell you that it was inspected only a few months back and they were trying to get me to buy things I did not need.  No dumb blond here. I know a tad about cars, well not a lot but I knew what he said was NOT right - Hubs later validated my thoughts (and he DOES know cars), and what he was telling me was bunk!!  I was tempted to tell them I would contact the better business bureau but heck I'll just give a bad review on Google.
     Was nice to get out today and get my nails done. Went to the store to get some chicken for dinner. Made lots extra since I can bring it to work, with some veggies.  I actually got to the gym today as well, went between the bathroom cleaning and the tire getting. LOL So now I am just relaxing with the hubs watching Top Gear. Ahhh Richard Hammond you are just so adorable!! Davy Jones started it, my attraction for shorter English men LOL   Dudley Moore, now Richard LOL  See being 5' nothing the height thing is not a big issue for me, hell Davy Jones is only 5'5" I think :-) 
     Hahaha I wish you could see this....hubs gave the cat some treats and she doesnt want them, but he has a sugar free peppermint and he offered it to her. She sniffed it then licked it several times. She liked it. LOL  Guess she is trying to get the "I just licked my ass" taste out of her mouth. 
     Back to work tomorrow, and I am looking forward to it. I like it there. Thursday I am going to get my car detailed. I've had it almost 5 years, and yes I've washed her but I want her to look sharp and sexy. In reality, I am hoping they can get the freakin' sparkles off my seat. LOL  Allow me to explain. I had (still have) several blouses that had (most are gone lol) these sparkles on them and riding in the car in the hot summer sun, top down, they adhered to the leather.  So they may look decorative but I want them gone! Of course the long drive will dirty the car up but this way a quick wash will get it right back to sexy.
     Well slow news day today LOL  but there you have it. Hopefully my mind will come up with some what if's tomorrow.  Until then take care and Ciao For Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment