Thursday, February 9, 2012

I Can Do This - How Cool

     First off we will talk food, I have been having oatmeal and then grilled chicken salad for lunch and dinner. This has been very efficient and easy during the week. This morning I added up the calories and they hit 800 exactly. Now add the hummus or string cheese I have for snacks and the v8 I have in the morning I'm looking at about 1000 calories. Not enough but I'm not sure what else to add. Maybe switching the meat to shrimp or burger may help. I can have some carbs now but I am hesitant. Oh well I will talk to the lady at the gym in the morning. Just thought I'd give you some numbers of my eating habits as of late. lol
     The thing I can do is my own nails. I mean I used to get acrylic over my real nails and they would actually use a dremel, not good for the nails. So one girl said get a gel nail polish instead. The acrylic is in the polish and it comes off with acetone, no dremel needed. I had this done and you do the polish like regular except you use the UV lamp after each application. You take the polish off with a special remover or acetone. So after about 5x going I said I can do this. Well one nail split a little, but tonight I took off this polish and used the scraper tool to get all the remaining bits of polish off , I silk wrapped the split and glued the nail. Tomorrow night I will do the rest of my nails and get to play with my new toy, yep a UV lamp purchased on Ebay (got it cheap) so this way I can do my own gel polish at home. I bought 2 colors of the special polish. The one i will try first is a dark deep red... ooh saucy!! lol  I will be able to do this and save 30 dollars every 2 weeks. Hey this is a good thing. Of course me being me I took a pic of my fixed nail sans color  - told ya my own nails :-) 
I love that I can do this myself LOL   little things make me happy.     okay darn my computer is running out of battery so I will cut this short, slow day anyway. So until next time ciao for now

No comments:

Post a Comment