Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sometimes it takes away the pain

Or at least gives your mind something to settle on instead. Trying not to think of the pain in your leg. Mother I cursed it by talking about how it seemed to have gone, yet here it is. My friends I can't call anyone to cry to, I don't want to cry as unlike the other day these tears are not happy. The tingle is more a burn now and my leg is actually hot. A visit to Dr. Martin later this morning is in order. I will not give in to this pain, I won't be weak, sweet Aradia give me strength. The little girl inside me wants to be held and told all will be fine! I think there is something about the hospital that causes this! I'm crazy in this thinking but logic dictates that the first time I ever got this I came from hospital. I was in the hospital just over a week ago. Perhaps something they use on me, something odd that only in rare cases do people have allergies to. I know this will fade but right now it's brutal. Does this prove my character, that I am fighting through pain. If so then my hubs has the most stellar character ever! I'm trying to talk to myself here, reason with my mind, while the entire time I just want to cry! I am waiting for the pain killers to do their job. I took several, I don't care I want this pain gone. I am walking upwards and I won't be stopped. My leg is very red, it's hit to touch. The lotion feels cool and good. 50 pounds ago, who really knows, could be more as it was 4 years ago, this mystery aliment appeared. It knocked me down back then, not this time!!! My resolve is high, I am in a better place, and this will be gone much sooner than later. The Motrin is helping slightly as its starting to work. Thank you for staying with me my readers. I will be fine, I will be strolling Central Park soon enough and then make my dream a reality by walking dear old London town, enjoying the company of friends and havibgs lots of those first times!!! So many plans, and aspirations in my soul. Mother watch me and give me strength when I can't find it. You always send it to me in the most interesting ways. Thank you for that. Little spiritual tangent there - lol
Well as hoped, I am calmer and the pain is much less than before. So I am going to try and settle back to bed. I am fine, this here is a work in progress but all things have a cost. I strive to always have the payment. The mind is amazing in what it can get the body to accomplish (as long as its wanted). Okay before I get preachy and weird, well okay weird is a given, I'm signing out! Don't be alarmed by anything written just now. We all work through pain differently so again thanks for walking me through it! Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment