Sunday, February 5, 2012

What a huge surprise!!

     Well the Super Bowl is on and The NY Giants came out of the gate strong, but the New England Patriots are starting to show some moves. Ah what will be will be. I like the commercials  LOL     I am tired boys & girls. What a surprise wonderful Saturday it was.  A dear friend, a woman who is like a sister to me called to say she had an extra ticket to see the Broadway play Godspell.  Okay this is huge!! Whys you ask? Well I will tell you :-D  1) I haven't seen her in over 4 years, 2) Found out the entire family is there (Her daughter is my God Daughter) 3) We met 22 years ago because of a Godspell performance. So off I left Saturday morning up to New York. Saw my dad and did a little laundry for him when I got there LOL   Then got ready and went into Manhattan. Parked and walked a few blocks to Planet Hollywood where we met up. After a tearful hello we went inside to eat. Then off to the theater, we walked about 5 blocks and then saw such an incredible show. It was just so moving. She & I were holding hands while we watched the show. This woman is so dear to me, you don't need to share blood to share your heart. I have a few people I feel this way about and seeing her gave me the shot in my arm I so very needed.    Here is a pic of the two of us at Planet Hollywood :-)

     I have to tell you my legs cramped last night so badly. I brought magnesium pills though just in case. Between the driving, and the walking and more driving they are not used to it and just one more reason to stay my course. I did have a drink last night but I had salmon for dinner with veggies so I was good there.  As another dear friend told me, unless I bust my butt going to the gym on a regular basis I will plateau. Smart man and I head his words and getting to the gym in the morning. I think the best way to stop my leg cramps is to move them.  I have more pics of my magical night but right now I must be honest, I am tired and i think there is a bubble bath and sleep about to happen. So more tomorrow, and have a great week all of you. Ciao For Now

No comments:

Post a Comment