Thursday, February 16, 2012

Life is Definately Interesting

     You are at your desk at work taking a break writing your blog, and who knew 24 hours later you would be writing your blog from a room in a hospital near your home. Life has a way of throwing curve balls and you better make sure your glove is well oiled and ready to catch them. I thought I just pulled a muscle or was pushing hard at the gym, I wasn't worrying about my health as that's why I am going to the gym right? Well last night I just could not catch a breath. It had been like this for as few days. I tend to get colds in my lungs as that is a weak spot for me and it's usually accompanied by some form of breathing issue. Plus people at work ill so I'm thinking here comes a cold. This felt different though, I actually got dizzy on the way to the kitchen to fill my water tumbler. So there I was meeting my husband at the hospital and my blood pressure went way up. Still no idea why and its coming down but I'd love to know what's up.  No blood clots thank goodness but the mystery is still here. We may never know but if needed give me meds and I can tell you this  I will work even harder to get rid of any meds I may get. I aked the nurse about sex and the nurse said and I quote "no worries get as nasty as you want!"  OMG  hahaha I just laughed , a lady after my own heart.  LMAO  So let me out of here people so I can go get nasty..I am so bad aren't I. I swear I think of things other than sex I promise. ;-)
     My poor hubby, when he left here he had been here 36 hours, I made him go home, he kept walking to the door then back to me, then back to the door and finally left. I watched the shadow of his feet under the door walk away and I felt really good.  Just knowing someone cares about you. Knowing there are people that would care if you were no longer there. 
     Well I just wanted to say hi and let you all know what happened. I will have more tomorrow but I'm tired right now from the prodding and tests :-)    So Ciao For Now       Hold up ----- she's back lol
   Okay it's now 10:30PM and I am back, I am so fucking tired and yet I can't sleep. I have a massive headache and I miss my hubby and my kitty, I want to go home. Haven't told my family I am in here and actually only one dear friend knows and of course my work peeps, so I'm a bit lonely & bored also. My problem I know :-D  I have no clue why the headache, unless its because I've had so many dyes and meds put into me in the last 25 hours....has it really only been that long? Yea I guess so, I came in last night...Holy shit no wonder!! Time flies when your having fun (that was sarcasm)  Look my heart is okay they tell me, no clots either, but why high blood pressure they wonder? So they keep me here to observe and try to lower it. Its a lot lower then when I came in and as to why??  HELLOOOOOO  I'm fat!! Seems like a reasonable answer to me, so give me meds and let me continue working on it.  Like I said I will work it and be able to throw any pills out the window soon enough BUT LET ME GO HOME!!!  Sorry to bitch but I hate it here!!  Okay I'm done, I need to sleep, maybe I can sleep in this chair, gonna try the bed again. Wish me luck.  I feel like a little kid right now who just wants her Mom to hold her and tell her she will be fine. I know that's self indulgent and I am a grown woman, who in reality made her own problem and just has to take care of herself. Maybe that's why I really need a hug though yet maybe that's why I shouldn't get one either. I think I'm talking a bit of jibberish now, see told ya I was tired. LOL   Ciao all

No comments:

Post a Comment