Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Humpday night

Ah home and settled in. I tell ya that woman this morning got my panties in a bunch boy!! I don't know why as she didn't say a word but man you would think I was covered in feces holding Limburger cheese the way her nose wrinkled. I admit I look at good looking men maybe more than I should lol but I would never scowl at someone ecause of how they look. Just rude and hurtful. Look I can stand and confirm how sure I am of myself but I am still sensitive and have feelings so on occasion that arrow will pierce the Chinc in my armor. I told my manager when I got to work and she was sympathetic and agreed it was mean.
I needed to calm myself and since my panties were bunched I bought some new ones. Pretty purple panties and bra. I can't wait til they arrive! I also got a dress and boots. I hope the boots fit as they go to the calf and my calves are wide, we'll see, cross your fingers for me.
Was talking at work today with one of the gals who has lost about 40 pounds herself. She's sweet and she went vegetarian but I like meat too much lol. We have cut red meat down to no more than twice a week. Lots of chicken and I have frozen shrimp at work I use as needed. You need to be inventive and creative so you don't get bored. Want to do that at the gym too. Friday I want to do the elipticle since my knee is tender and it's supposed to be low impact. Has anyone else used this? Would love your opinion.
Well work was good today and I have a few projects to do and I enjoy that, makes me feel useful. I hate not having things to do, I'm not the kind of person who likes that. I really like my job and am lucky.
Well it's time to put the kettle on and wind down the night, so I will say ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment